Everyday brings many new and exciting opportunities. Find all the latest information, announcements and upcoming events right here.
Make sure you check out our new on-line banking program.
Please check back with us often to be sure that you are up to date on what is happening at your Credit Union.
New! Get your statements quickly with electronic delivery.
Now you can receive your credit union statements online with electronic statement delivery!
Enjoy the convenience of having access to your account information a couple of days after the end of the month. You’ll be able to access your statement whenever you like, print a copy, and even save it to your computer. E-delivery also helps reduce the paper clutter, helps safeguard your account by reducing paper records, and it’s also better for the environment.
Here’s all you need to do to start receiving e-statements.
- Go to the Perfect Teller Home Banking page at www.jcfcu.com and enter your sign on information
- Select “Click to try flash version of Perfect Teller” instead of the usual “sign in” key
- If this message does not appear, it means you already have the flash version so you can sign on as usual.
- When your account information appears, click on “statements” on the right hand side of the screen. Click on the month that you want to view.
- A box will appear asking if you wish to receive electronic statements instead of paper statements. Click “Accept” to begin receiving electronic statements.
It’s that easy! And if you’re ever dissatisfied with e-statements, let us know and we can change you back to receive paper statements again. We know you’ll enjoy the convenience of e-statements once you try them!
The Credit Union now offers Visa gift cards, perfect for teens and gifts
Don't Be Scammed!
If you receive a check and you are instructed to return part of the money for any reason such as taxes, handling fees, etc., you are being scammed. Don't cash the check or send money back. You will become responsible for any monies you receive when the check is cashed including the money you may return.
Remember: You don't get something for nothing. If you don't know where the money comes from - don't accept it - it is a scam!
A Very Important ReminderWe want to stress that you should never offer your private information via e-mail. We will never ask you to confirm any type of information by clicking on a link or through e-mail. This is not legitimate." Be aware of Phishing Scams! Additionally, formal complaints concerning any suspected fraudulent e-mail can be filed with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) at www.ic3.gov.
2018 Holiday Closings
- Monday, May 27th
- Thursday, July 4th
- Monday, Sept. 2nd
- Monday, Oct. 14th
- Monday, Nov. 11th
- Thursday, Nov. 28th
- Tuesday, December 24th
Closing at 12:00
- Wednesday, December 25th
- Wednesday, January 1, 2020
New Years Day