What We Do
How does jefferson Community Federal Credit Union protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Jefferson Community Federal Credit Union collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- open an account or use your credit or debit card
- apply for financing or give us your contact information
- show us your driver's license
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can't I limit sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonafiliates to market to you
State law and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.